- What health insurance networks will the hospital be a member of, specifically, will the hospital belong to the AARP/United Healthcare Medicare Advantage HMO plan network?
As soon as the Certificate of Need is granted we will begin the process of contracting with insurance carriers. We will do our best to assure that our patient population’s insurance is in network. When this process begins please contact your insurance carriers and request that the new hospital is in network.
- Who would own the facility and be responsible for funding and operation?
The Braden Clinic will own and operate the hospital.
- What kind of ethical guidelines will be in place at the hospital, especially in regards to life issues, beginning and end of life, etc.?
The Hospital will follow the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops “Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services”. This document can be found at:
- What type of specialty care will the hospital be offering?
Starting off, the hospital will provide emergency services, radiology services, laboratory services, and inpatient care.
- What is the potential timeline for the hospital?
We will hear back from the state on June 1, 2018, if a Certificate Of Need is granted. If the certificate is granted we will break ground as soon as possible. The builder estimates between 18 months to two years to complete the hospital.
- Will you have any positions available?
Yes, we will be hiring at the hospital. Please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where is the proposed location of the facility?
A location for a hospital has been designated in the Ave Maria Master Plan near the Oil Well Road entrance.
- Would infusion care also include dialysis?
The infusion center will not include dialysis.
- What options/services will this bring to Ave Maria in terms of prenatal care and labor/delivery
We know that these services are important to our patient population. We are exploring a range of services in regards to a Birthing Center.
- How will the hospital be funded?
The hospital construction and operations will be funded by private means.
- Will the pharmacy be available for filling non-hospital prescriptions?
There will be outpatient pharmacy services available